lunes, 11 de julio de 2011



Sometimes I wonder, How its gonna feel Will my first love be true and real ? Will I be ready when my heart starts to fall ? What will I do when my love comes to call?
And my daddy tried to teach me the meaning of love, so nobody breaks my heart.
Will my love come in a bowl of fire? Will it be filled with hope and desire?
Will my love come In the pourin' rain?
Am I ready for the joy? Am I ready for the pain? Am I ready for the boy? Am I ready for love?
I know I'm not a little girl anymore, Cuz I'm feeling things I've never felt before . Sweet sensations and anticipations calling commotion to my emotions .
And I hear the words my daddy says to me . He said : 


"Be true to yourself and keep your spirit free. And love will find you , one way or another . Be good to yourself and be good to each other"